* The simplest way to become involved is to buy a “Behind the Roo” Tank for only $12 with our original design created by Caryn Karriker. This is a great way to identify other behind the roo’ers at Bonnaroo, and more importantly, for the film makers to find you! If you purchase tanks in large groups with your friends (around 5 or more) please contact us so we can be sure to find you and capture you and your friends enjoying Bonnaroo!
* Come to our official Behind the Roo Meet-Ups, where we will be hosting events such as water balloon fights, freeze tag, and jam sessions. Check for our meet-up list about week before Bonnaroo at behindtheroo.com. We will also be posting locations and times for meet-ups on our twitter page and website for easy access during the festival.
* Tell 1 friend to follow us on Facebook or Twitter. These are awesome online communities where people can let us know their ideas for Meet-Up activities as well as ways they can help contribute to the documentary in general.
* Film your Roo experience! If you are interested in filming - please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. The footage must be HD (which includes flipHD, and iPhone footage), and you will need to sign a wavier.
* Donate your original music for the Behind the Roo soundtrack! Please email us at email@example.com for more details. We are very excited about incorporating the music of festival goers!